Reltron is a different kind of database viewer.
It’s a work in progress that we — Kevin and Jamie — are just sharing with our friends for now. (Please don’t post on Hacker News.)
Updates and announcements on the Reltron mailing list.
More background on Kevin’s website.
Note: You may need to run
brew install firstname.lastname@example.org on some versions of OS X to run Reltron.
Write us at email@example.com. We’d love to grab a Skype.
Quickly explore your data
Connect to any SQLite or Postgres database.
Fast, interactive search
See results update live, as you type.
Select exactly the columns you want to see, and rearrange easily with drag and drop.
Just want to grab some data to do an analysis, without fighting an ORM? Select what you want and export as JSON, preserving your data’s hierarchical structure as nested arrays and objects.
2019 Feb 1, Release 719
- Remove build expiration, since we’re tabling work on this project for now.
2019 Jan 3, Release 711
- Add sidebar for search / keyboard navigation
- Improve rendering performance
2018 Nov 11, Release 580
- Drag and drop to reorder columns
- Resize columns
- Add built-in demo database
- Toggle between inner and left joins
- “Visual design”
2018 Oct 8
- Initial release